It’s not everyday that I get excited a standard picnic side dish, but this one was muy delicioso. And yes, there’s a bit of product placement, but I swear that I’m not receiving any money from the good folks at Kraft. (Also, sorry about the messy picture. We got so into it that I forgot to take a proper one.)
PARMESAN POTATO SALAD
- 2 lbs. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 6 oz. Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-2 stalks celery, sliced
In a 2-quart microwaveable dish, add potatoes and water. Cover and microwave on high for 14 minutes or until tender. Drain. Move potatoes into a larger bowl and toss with dressing. Refrigerate mixture for 1 hour. When cooled, add cooking creme, Parmesan, tomatoes, and celery. Stir to mix completely.
Makes 6-8 servings. Enjoy!